• Material valorisation of 500 000 tons of zinc oxide (ZnO) in a mature market phase.
• 7.5 % reduction (or 32.5% if the proportion of eliminated water is considered) of dangerous waste generated in form of sludge from vibration and slag from smelting.
• Efficient use of industrial and natural waste.
• Boosting competitiveness and the use of products with better environmental efficiency.
• Generating and boosting local economies.
• New markets for environmentally-friendly products.
• Generation of business units in the waste management sector.
• New raw material supply sources.
• Contribution and conception of sustainable production models
• Promotion of the competitiveness of zamak processing firms
• Contribución a la innovación industrial Europea.
• Increasing the competitiveness of ZnO consumer industries